Episode 15: Creativity and Flow with Seema Sodha and Peter Teijgeman
In this Episode, I chat with Seema and Peter about how creativity impacts productivity, and how they used creative thinking to make a RADICAL life change.
Things we cover in this episode:
- The unique hand-in-hand relationship between flow and creativity (and the data that now backs it up!)
- How the flow state is the key to unlocking the door to your creativity room.
- How when you’re in flow, creativity shows up on a silver plate without the hustle.
- How flow trumps deadlines, to-do’s and anything else that feels like its a ‘push’ vs a ‘pull’.
- How to create content from the flow state (and how little time or effort it takes!).
- Making important decisions only when we are in flow.
- Flow and intuition.
Find out more about Seema and Peter: